NAFSN is a professional development association for individuals and organizations working at the forefront of food systems programming—on initiatives, programs, and research from beginning farmers and sustainable agriculture to food hubs, farm-to-school, food security, and healthy eating. NAFSN provides affordable training opportunities, resources, tools, and networking opportunities for its members.
NAFSN Membership Benefits
- Participation in NAFSN’s Good Food Talk webinars;
- Special invitations to training opportunities and to NAFSN Meet & Greets at conferences;
- Discounts on select conferences and workshops offered by partnering organizations;
- Access to member-only professional development tools and resources on this website; and
- Participation in the development of programs such as the NAFSN certification program.
NAFSN is all about professional development for activists in the Good Food Movement-- whether you're a project manager, student, practitioner, or scholar.
We are developing programs and services to help you achieve your career goals. Since we have limited resources at this time, we are gradually developing additional and more valuable member benefits. Your membership will help us achieve these over the months and years to come.
Member Benefits Available Now!
Good Food Jobs Listing (updated continually)
Training Calendar (weekly calendar of webinars, workshops, and conferences around the country)
Member Benefits and Programs Under Consideration
We hope to reactivate our Good Food Webinar Series soon.
We are currently seeking grant funds to develop these:
- Professional Certification Program in Food Systems Development for individuals
- Community Certification Program for Good Food-Friendly Communities
- Discounts on select conferences and workshops offered by partnering organizations
- NAFSN Member Code of Ethics Statement
- Memberships range from US$60 to US$90, depending on your professional occupation. We also have a lifetime membership option.